Cute Computer Accessories and Laptop Skins

The Trinket Princess is all about accessories. Does this bangle go with that earring, does this bag complement that pair of shoes? Yes, I know, it may seem superficial, but it’s a form of self-expression that translates to feeling better about yourself and giving others reason to appreciate the fact that you do take time to love yourself each day.

However, when it comes to accessories, we are not just talking about fashion trinkets and baubles. There are accessories that also help us stay safe, ones that help ensure that our stuff does not get stolen. I’m blogging about computer accessories today because I just realized that as the Trinket Princess, I want to advocate not only pretty trinkets, but also purposeful ones.

During my stay at Starbucks today, a member of the staff approached me with a computer cable in hand. He asked me if I wanted to use the computer cable to ensure that my laptop does not get stolen when I leave my seat (which I do a lot). I appreciated the gesture, especially because he was actually attaching my laptop to an accessory that would keep it safe. And, as I’m really into accessories, I quite happy about it.

laptop cable

I suddenly recalled having seen many types of computer cables in all colors and assortments at the mall. Some came with dials while others came with keys. It came to me that while I’ve been investing in a lot of fashion accessories, my laptop remains plain and unprotected – and in need of trinkets. That’s a shame, of course, because I’m the Trinket Princess – and I live and breathe accessories!

I promised myself that moment that I shall visit the computer shop the next day and get myself a few computer accessories that would be worth it. I bought myself a computer cable and, as chance would have it, I also saw a laptop skin that spoke my language! It looked so rebellious, I just had to have it:

laptop skin

My laptop screen. Rebellious and thought-provoking, just the way I like it!

Yep, I’m all about accessories – even those that I don’t wear on my body. Fashion accessories are my cup of tea; at the same time, accessories that help secure my stuff – while keeping them looking cute and chic – are not far from my heart. Winking smile

2 comments:

Buy Plasma TVs said...

A computer by itself can not meet the purpose. You have to modify your computer with the accessories that increase its efficiency. There are innumerable computer accessories that are available that help you benefit or make the most of the desktop facilities and programs. Thanks a lot.

shelly said...

A case and protective screen is a great investment because it's protecting your expensive investment that I doubt you want to risk having to replace.
cell phone skins

Post a Comment