Fashionista Feature: Abigaile Claudine Sy

My next fashionista feature is Abigaile Claudine Sy! “I'm a student, aspiring artist, entrepreneur (running my own online shop), and an aspiring photographer as well,” Abigaile told me. Let’s all get to know her a little better.

Abigaile Claudine Sy

“Fashion is a mode of self-expression through creativity, and that’s what I love the most about it,” Abigaile Claudine Sy said. Aside from being a fashionista, she also loves to blog about her artistic pursuits.

Abigaile Claudine Sy: Fashionista Feature

I had the chance to interview Abigaile Claudine Sy. She told me about her fashion icons and her personal style. As a fashionista, she sure knows how to pull of different outfits!

Abigaile Claudine Sy

Abigaile Claudine Sy reveals to us how she sees fashion and shares her many preferences. Read on to find out what she has to say.


Personal Fashion Style

“I guess my personal style would be girly, simple, and casual. I'm not so much of a risk taker and I prefer minimal colors in my wardrobe.”

Abigaile Claudine Sy

When asked about her favorite brands, she gave a list that all of us love to frequent as well. “Zara, Forever 21, Cotton On, H&M, and Bayo are just some of my favorite brands,” Abigaile Claudine Sy said.

Clothes, Bags, or Shoes?

“BAGS, definitely! I've been obsessed with bags ever since…I can't remember.” Abigaile loves using bags and I won’t be surprised if she has a wonderful collection of clutches, shoulder bags, and purses.

Abigaile Claudine Sy

“I guess there's always something about using a different bag every time that makes me motivated to dress up. I actually change bags almost every day in school!” Abigaile added.

Fashion Icons

”I love Alexa Chung, Vanessa Hudgens, and Zooey Deschanel,” Abigaile shared. “I also follow Tricia Gosingtian, Bestie Konisis, Bonnie Barton, and Elsie Larson, among others.” Wow, what a list of fashion icons!

Best Fashion Look

Abigaile Claudine Sy

“My outfit above would be my favorite look because I was surprised to find such a pretty dress from my mom's vintage clothes! That and this was my first shoot with my products (in my shop). I really had fun that day, too.”

Fashion Inspiration

“I draw inspiration from current trends that I like, Lookbook.nu, and fashion blogs, mostly. Sometimes when I see people in school sporting a certain type of style, I also tend to try it out and see if it works on me.”

Given her taste in fashion, it is no wonder that Abigaile has earned many followers on Lookbook and has a thriving fashion shop of her own. Abigaile Claudine Sy definitely deserves to be this week’s fashionista feature! You can see more of Abigaile Claudine Sy on Lookbook.

If you want to be featured as a fashionista on this blog just like Abigaile Claudine Sy, contact the Trinket Princess and let her know what you want to share. You might also want to read about last week’s fashionista feature, Dianne Dequina.

1 comments:

Crypto Technical Helpline said...

Do you want to access email related to Gdax? Do you know the required steps to deal with these errors? If no, it is not a subject of an issue as you can always request the professionals who will fix every issue whether extreme or secondary in a quite short period with accuracy. You have to dial Gdax customer care number and you will receive the required assistance from the professionals. They are always 24/7 at your service.

Post a Comment