Banana Republic RTW 2012

Banana Republic has always made me drool. I drop by their shop, go through the clothes, pretend I can afford the entire store – and leave with my jaw still dropping and my eyes still out of their sockets. And Banana Republic boasts of a wonderful Spring 2012 RTW collection. Oh, no, more clothes I can’t afford but want to buy!

Okay, now that I’ve dried my tears, I can tell you a little more about Banana Republic and their RTW line for spring this year. If you have a great figure and you’ve really been keeping fit, then you would look good in a Banana Republic ensemble. Their silhouettes are skinny-friendly, with waistlines emphasized and dresses hugging your body.

Here are a few highlights of the Banana Republic collection. Which ensemble do you love best?

Banana Republic Spring 2012 RTW (1)Banana Republic Spring 2012 RTW (2)Banana Republic Spring 2012 RTW (3)Banana Republic Spring 2012 RTW (4)

I have always loved how their clothes are so Park Avenue. They are perfect for the office. I can imagine a stylish company executive wearing any of the outfits featured in the spring collection. They are all so drool-worthy!

Banana Republic Spring 2012 RTW (5)

The silhouette of the above ensemble should serve to flatter most women. The belt does go around the waist, something most women dread, but the ruched hem will camouflage any bulges. And the pencil cut skirt will create a slim line.

Banana Republic Spring 2012 RTW (6)

I have a short skirt just like the one above. It’s black and white floral and it goes with tops of vibrant colors.

Banana Republic Spring 2012 RTW (7)Banana Republic Spring 2012 RTW (8)Banana Republic Spring 2012 RTW (9)Banana Republic Spring 2012 RTW (10)

I shall save all my spare change and purchase at least five of these outfits. It would be a shame to never wear a Banana Republic attire at least five times in a year!

Banana Republic Spring 2012 RTW (11)Banana Republic Spring 2012 RTW (12)Banana Republic Spring 2012 RTW (13)Banana Republic Spring 2012 RTW (14)

Banana Republic released another Safari inspired line for the Spring RTW collection, something a lot of people are quite excited about. Utilitarian clothes at their best, definitely. But I prefer the floral patterns which were used quite a lot in this line. Wonderful, wonderful dresses that look tailored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment