The Trinket Princess at the Manila Bulletin… Soon!

I have just received good news today: I, the Trinket Princess, shall be featured at Manila Bulletin!

Manila Bulletin

I was beside myself with joy when I heard the news. Who am I to be featured in one of the leading newspapers of our country? But yes, I was not stupid enough to say no. I was thrilled and immediately said yes!

Remaining true to my image, I shall be wearing my princess tiara for my special appearance at the Manila Bulletin. I will make an appearance in about five issues – not one, not two, but FIVE issues! – which is why I want to look my best.

God has been really generous to me despite my superficial love for fashion. But then again, fashion is not just about what meets the eye; it’s about self-expression and loving what God has given you!

But I digress. Going back to the topic at hand, I shall be featured this October at the Manila Bulletin. I shall take pictures of the newspaper cutouts and share them with you once they’re out!

Thanks to everyone who has been following, stalking, or hating me all this time. You made me want to be better. Hihihi!

Sayonara for now! The Trinket Princess shall be back soon – with something newsworthy to share. Pun intended! Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment