Work In Progress

I’ve been working on a few trinkets and accessories and I just realized something: this is a lot of work. But I love burning my fingers every so often with my glue gun, so shoot me. image
flower trinket princess 
My blog-slash-online shop is still a work in progress, I know. But soon enough, I’ll be talking about fashion trends and showing my own clothes and accessories, together with a few great finds and some original pieces that I have. It will take time before I can say I have a properly running fashion blog in the Philippines. But here’s one blog post headed to that goal. image

Meanwhile, I’m setting down my crown for the night. I need my beauty sleep for a pictorial tomorrow. Until then, the Trinket Princess is signing out. See you soon!

LiveJournal Tags: trinket princess,trinket princess blog,trinket princess accessories, trinket princess blogger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment